DAY 1: HA NOI ARRIVAL – HANOI STREET FOOD TOUR (//D)
Hanoi Arrival. Our driver will pick up you at the airport and go to the hotel to rest.
17:00- 17:20 Our guide will pick up you and start the Streetfood tour in Hanoi.
8:30 PM The trip is finish at the hotel. You have free time. Overnight at our hotel in Hanoi.
DAY 2: HA NOI CITY TOUR- SAPA (B/L/)
8:30 AM The guide pick up you and Start the Hanoi City tour.
Top 5 places to visit in Hanoi city:
- Be picked up from hotels or meeting point located in the center of Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Quick Vietnamese greeting lessons.
- Tour guides discuss any food allergies before starting tour and tell tourists about Vietnamese cuisine, Vietnamese (Hanoian) history, culture while touring.
- Tour guides will take tourists to eat at lots of special corners, alleys and restaurants of The Old Quarter that you might miss if you go by yourself to try variety of street foods and drinks such as:Bún chả (Grilled pork with noodle), Phở bò,gà (Beef, chicken noodle soup), Bún ốc (Snail noodle soup), Bánh cuốn (Steamed rice papper rolls), Bánh gối (Pillow dumpling), Nem rán (Fried spring rolls), Bánh tôm (Shrimp dumpling), Bánh Mỳ (Vietnamese sandwich), Chè (Sweet gruel soup), Bánh Bao (Vietnamese dumpling), Bánh khoai, chuối (Sweet potato,Banana cake), Hoa quả dầm (Mixture fresh-fruit), Bia Hơi (Fresh beer), Trà đá (Iced tea), Café trứng (Egg coffee) …….
- Tour ends at Hoan Kiếm Lake or anywhere convenient for tourists to return, and then tour guides will show them how to get back your hotels/hostels if tour has more than 2 groups otherwise we will take you back hotels.
15:30- 16:00 AM
- Visitors have the opportunity to visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, find out about life as well workplace of Uncle' Ho
- Learn about the 54 ethnic Vietnamese through pictures, models at the Museum of Ethnology in Vietnam. Visitors have the opportunity to explore the customs, typical in the traditional tradition culture.
- To visit the Temple of Literature - the first University of Vietnam, visit Khe Van Cac, Ph.D., and learn about education under the Nguyen.
- Stop at Hoa Lo Prison - the most inhospitable place in Southeast Asia.
- visit one of the oldest pagodas in Vietnam (Tran Quoc pagoda).
our guide and driver will drop you at your hotel. Free time visit in Hanoi at Night time.
21:00 Our van will pick up you at the hotel to the VIP cabin bus. Overnight on the bus to Sapa.
DAY 3: SAPA TREKKING – Y LINH HO- LAO CHAI – TA VAN (B/L/D)
4:30- 5:00 AM
arrive in Sapa. The van pick up you to the hotel ( The add: 35 Muong Hoa str. )
You have breakfast, shower, and prepare your luggage. The big bag you leave at the hotel. You bring a small bag with you.
8:00- 9:00 AM.
Our guide will meet you and pick up you to the hotel. You will begin your 9-11 km trek on small trails down the Muong Hoa Valley towards the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai. The Muong Hoa Valley contains some of the most beautiful views of rice paddy fields in Asia. Along the Muong Hoa river in Lao Chai, you will continue along the bottom of the valley to get to the Dzay tribe village of Ta Van to experience their way of life while staying in a local family's cottage. Overnight at homestay in Sapa village.
DAY 4: TA VAN- GIANG TA CHAI- SAPA- HA LONG (B/L/D)
8.00: Have breakfast prepared by the family and start a new day with the more interesting trek.
8.45: Keep walking to the rice paddies where you have a nice photo session of the amazing surrounding landscapes; a trek through the bamboo forest; stop to have a panorama view of Giang Ta Chai village – home of red Dzao People.
Trek through the Giang Ta Chai Bridge to main road, bus picks you up to come back Sapa Town. Trekking distance is about 4 - 6 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
12.00 – 14.00: have lunch with delicious Vietnamese.
You have free time to explore Sapa town. And You have dinner at the hotel.
The staff take you to the bus and get on the bus go to Ha Long. Overnight on Normal bus to Ha Long.
DAY 5: HA LONG – LAN HA BAY ( /L/D)
5:00- 6:00 AM.
When you arrive Ha Long. Our driver pick up you to the Motel or hotel. You have time to rest at the hotel.
The bus pick up you to the cruise.
12:00: Arriving Tuan Chau marina, transferred by tender of La Pandora cruises. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing, safety instruction.
13:00: A special lunch in Vietnamese cuisine of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing favorites are served while sailing through Islets of Con Vit.
15:30: The Cruise sails through Lan Ha Bay. The area is surrounding of extraordinary limestone karsts landscapes. We progress to Ong Cam Area of Lan Ha Bay- a separate part of Ha Long bay. This is a quiet tourist paradise in Vietnam, enjoy kayaking and/or enjoy swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Bay.
17:30 Back to La Pandora Cruise, drop anchor for staying overnight. Enjoy the complimentary Sunset Party on the sundeck with local wine and fresh fruit.
19:00: Dinner is served in the restaurant. Enjoy delicious local food prepared and served for you by our wonderful onboard catering staff. After dinner, retiring to your cabin or join the fishing excursion, watch a movie, have a drink at the bar, wifi access or play exciting games. Overnight on board.
DAY 6: LAN HA BAY- HA LONG – NINH BINH(B /L/)
06:00: Enjoy sunrise and admire the never ending miraculous scenery of the Bay.
07:00: Light breakfast, coffee and tea served.
08:00: Visit Dark & Bright Cave and islets by local rowing boats which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage.
09:15: Back to our La Pandora Cruise, relax before checking out.
10:15: Join cooking demonstration (teaching you how to make our speciality, Spring rolls) on the cruise.
10:45: Lunch is served on board.
Disembark at the Tuan Chau marina by tender. Take our bus and continue to Ninh Binh.
16:00 – 17:00:
Arrival back at Homestay in Ninh Binh. The time to rest and relax at homestay in Tam Coc, Ninh Binh.
Overnight at homestay in Ninh Binh.
DAY 7: NINH BINH – TAM COC – MUA CAVE (B/L/)
9:40- 10:00 AM:
Our Car will pick you up at our homestay lobby for departure to Ninh Binh.
10:30 - 10:40: You will reach Hoa Lu ancient capital of Vietnam. You will meet the group and visit Dinh King temple and Le King temple in the 10th century, finding out the heroic histories of these two kings in Chinese Wars.
11:50 - 12:00: Have a buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.
13:00 - 13:05: Get on the Limousine bus and continue going to visit Tam Coc wharf for taking the sampan go along the Ngo Dong river to visit Tam Coc (three different caves)
15:00 - 15:05: Biking tour around Tam Coc Area or enjoy Vietnamese tea break.
15:30- 15:35: You get on the Limousine bus and keep going to visit Mua cave. The place attracts visitors with its many interesting stories. Climb 500 stone steps, here you can see all the way to Tam Coc, enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and Ngo Dong river.
16:45 - 17:30:
Get on the car and go back to our bus office. You have free time.
18:00 -19:00 The bus picks up you and continues to go to Hue. Overnight on VIP Bus to Hue.
DAY 8: HUE - HOI AN MOTORBIKE TRIP (B/L/)
7:00 7:30 AM When you arrive at Hue, The guide will meet you and set up the motorbike and luggage for you.
And leaving Hue in the morning our first stop is Elephant Springs where you can wade in the rock pools.
Next we stop for photos at Lang Co Beach before traveling over the Hai Van Pass. Hai Van means "Sea of Clouds" and when crossing the top of the Pass you are literally surrounded by clouds on one side with stunning ocean views on the other.
Next we travel through Danang to a stop at the famous China Beach with its fine white sand.
Marble Mountains our final stop are 5 marble outcrops topped with delicate pagodas.
16:30 – 17:00
You will arrive at Hoi An. Stop at the hotel. You have time to rest at the hotel.
Overnight hotel in Hoi An.
DAY 9: BA NA HILL (B/L/)
Pick up at the hotel. Depart to Ba Na Hills.
09:20 Arrive at the cable car station Suoi Mo, up the cable car route that achieves 4 world records.
10:00: Freedom check-in the 150-meter long "Golden Bridge" supported by the huge hands. Visit the Le Jardin, Debay Wine Cellar of French. Visit the Linh Ung pagoda, admire the 27m high Buddha statue, Loc Uyen Garden, Quan Am Cac. Continue to Gare Debay use the second cable car route to go to the top of Ba Na. The tour guide will take guests to visit Fantasy Park, join in adventurous, fun, and modern games such as Love