PICK-UP TIME IN HANOI OLD QUARTER:
Option 1: 7.30 A.M – 7.45 A.M
Option 2: 1.30 PM – 2:00 P.M
- BICYCLE TOUR : After being picked up from hotel, we will take you to our bike garage to choose bikes + tell you brief guidance how to use bicycle, how to cross the street…then cycle to visit:
- LONG BIÊN BRIDGE - It was built from 1899 to 1902, At 1.68 kilometers (1.04 mi) in length, it was one of the longest bridges in Asia (at that time )
- LOCAL MARKET/ BACKSTREET ROAD
- BANANA ISLAND ( AVAILABLE AT DAY TOUR ONLY ) where you have chance to see banana plantation, fruit farm, vegetable farm and visit floating village.
- LONG BIEN BRIDGE WHOLE SALE FRUIT VEGETABLE MARKET.
- QUANG AN FLOWER MARKET- A wholesale flower market which is really busy from 9 pm till 6 am the next day but it is still very colourful at day time
- ½ ROUND OF WEST LAKE- The biggest lake in Hanoi with stunning view
- TRAN QUOC PAGODA - the more than 1500 year old pagoda, a symbol of Vietnamese buddhism.
- B52 LAKE - On the night of December 27, 1972 during the “Hanoi-Dien Bien Phu in the air” campaign, an American B-52 bomber was shot down by Vietnamese soldiers and part of it landed where it still remains today in Huu Tiep Lake in Ngoc Ha Ward, Ba Dinh District.
- OUTSIDE HO CHI MINH MAUSOLEUM- to learn about his life and the structure of this construction.
- HANOI TRAIN STREET – a new tourist site in Hanoi where has lots of cafes nearby the train track.
We cycle back bike garage to return bikes and be transferred back to hotel by motorbike. The tour ends at the hotel in the Old Quarter.